Canon XA15 Compact Full HD Camcorder
Canon XA15 Professional Camcorder Price in Kenya is Ksh.171,999.The Canon XA15 Full HD Camcorder is a compact run-and-gun camera that is suitable for ENG, event coverage, and independent and documentary filmmaking. It incorporates SDI, mini-HDMI, and composite outputs. The camera features a 1/2.84inch , 1920 x 1080 CMOS sensor that captures video at various frame rates up to 59.94p, including a 24p mode for a more cinematic feel. The integrated Canon 20x HD optical zoom lens has a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 26.8 to 576mm, and features an 8-bladed iris to render highlights in a more natural manner.
Canon Native 1920 x 1080 CMOS Sensor
The XA15 features a 1/2.84-inch HD CMOS Pro Sensor with 2.91MP. The large size of the individual pixels enable a minimum subject illumination of 1.0 lux for shooting in low-light conditions.
20x Optical Zoom Lens
The Canon 20x HD zoom lens provides a zoom range with a 35mm equivalent of 26.8 to 576mm, and features an improved circular iris design providing a more natural look with out-of-focus areas that are smoother and more appealing. Zoom speed can be set to variable, constant (with 16 levels), fast, normal, or slow.
Digic DV 4 Image Processor
The DIGIC DV 4 Image Processor works in concert with the sensor to provide images with low noise and rich color depth. The processing power of the Digic DV 4 enables the simultaneous encoding of video to different codecs and bit rates for recording to two separate SD cards at the same time.
Canon Auto Focus (AF) features include natural-looking medium speed, instant, and face detection AF, which can significantly reduce the effort required when shooters need to keep a particular face in focus in a jostling crowd or similar situation.
- Zebra bars selectable between 70 and 100% are available to help you judge exposure.
- The XA15 features peaking and 2x image magnification as focus aids.
- The camera can display and record color bars or color bars with reference tone. The color bars comply with the SMPTE standards. Reference tone levels can be set at -12, -18, or -20 dB.
3inch OLED Touch Panel View Screen and EVF
The 3inch, 1,230,000-dot touch panel view screen enables rapidly moving through and selecting menu settings. The Color EVF is a 0.24 inch with 1,560,000 dots of resolution, and tilts up to 45° to accommodate different shooting positions.
Manual Camera Control
- The XA15 features selectable manual/automatic control on the camera functions, allowing you to choose the best settings for the situation. Functions include: Exposure, Shutter Speed, Iris, Gain, Exposure Lock, AGC Limit.
- White Balance features six presets (Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten, Fluorescent H, and Fluorescent), as well as two manual white balance settings. Additionally, when specific adjustment of the color temperature is desired, the color temperature may be adjusted in 100K increments from 2000 to 15,000K.
- The camera’s body features five user assignable buttons so you can customize the camera to access features without having to enter the menu system.
The XA15 features an integrated microphone, and the detachable handle houses two XLR Line/Mic level inputs with +48V phantom power for connecting external mics. The detachable handle also houses the manual audio level controls. A built-in 3.5mm headphone jack with 16 volume settings provides for accurate audio monitoring.
The XA15 features an SDI output, as well as a mini-HDMI port, and an AV mini terminal for composite video (and audio) via a four-pole 3.5mm mini-jack.
Media Card Slots
Two SD/SDHC/SDXC card slots are built into the camera, allowing for varied recording options:
- Dual recording: Allows you to simultaneously record the same footage to different media cards using different codecs and bit rates.
- Double-slot recording: Allows you to record simultaneously to each of the two SD memory card slots, providing an instant backup for your footage.
- Relay recording: The XA15 automatically switches video recording from one memory card to the other when the first memory card becomes full.
Infrared Shooting Mode
Engaging the Infrared (IR) shooting mode moves the IR Cut filter out of the optical path for shooting in extreme low-light conditions. An IR emitter built into the detachable top handle provides an IR source, and the built-in IR diffuser helps prevent IR hot spots on the subject. In IR mode, you can select from the traditional green hued IR image or the default setting, which produces a black and white image.
- USB: An integrated Hi-Speed mini-USB port allows you to download footage from the memory cards. This port is for output only.
- Remote control port: The camera features a built-in 2.5mm stereo mini-jack for LANC control.
Buy at Zuri Mall.