HP P244 Monitor- Product Review
Crisp image clarity for all your content
A beauty at any price
Quickly connect to your devices and additional displays through the HDMI, DisplayPort™, and VGA connectors.
- Attach your HP Desktop Mini, HP Chromebox or select HP Thin Client directly behind the display. Keep things
tidy with an integrated power supply.
- Filter blue light emission and shift colors to a warmer spectrum for more comfortable viewing with HP Low
Blue Light mode. Adjust tilt for your best view.
- Free up valuable desk space with mounting options enabled by the 100-mm VESA pattern.
- Customize a total solution with options designed for your display, like the HP S100 Speaker Bar, which
attaches easily to the lower bezel to add stereo audio without the desktop clutter.
- Energy efficiency and environmental sustainability are built into every ENERGY STAR® and TCO certified,
EPEAT® Silver registered, and low halogen display.
- Manage your display and make it work for you. HP Display Assistant allows you to quickly resize screen
partitions so you can work in separate regions of the screen and helps deter theft by dimming a display
that’s disconnected without approval.
- We’re just a call or click away. Rest assured that your IT investment is supported with our three-year
standard limited warranty. To extend your protection, select an optional HP Care service.
HP P244 Monitor- Specifications
- 16:9 
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 60 Hz) VGA or DisplayPort™ 1.2 or HDMI 1.4 required to drive panel at its native resolution.
- 800 x 600; 720 x 400; 640 x 480; 1920 x 1080; 1680 x 1050; 1600 x 900; 1440 x 900; 1280 x 800; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 1024; 1024 x 768
- 0.274 mm
- 250 cd/m² 
- 1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic 
- Auto; Brightness; Color control; Exit; Image control; Information; Input control; Management; Menu; Minus; Next input; OK; Plus; Power; Viewing modes
- Anti-glare; In plane switching; Language selection; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable
- Security lock-ready
- 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2 (with HDCP support); 1 HDMI (with HDCP support); 1 VGA
- 3.1 kg
Weight note (metric)
- Head only.
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 53.91 x 4.19 x 32.26 cm
Dimensions (W x D x H) Note
- Head only.
Dimensions With Stand (W x D x H)
- 53.91 x 20 x 39.75 cm
- Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC
- 21 W (maximum), 17 W (typical), 0.3 W (standby)
Operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% non-condensing
- Arsenic-free display glass; Low halogen; Mercury-free display backlights; TCO Certified