APC UPS 650VA
APC UPS 650VA offers you a solution that makes your backup safe, reliable and affordable. The UPS can control the voltage and current of your battery, making it compatible with almost any setting. It also protects against power surges and makes sure that you have enough power to work efficiently even during an uninterrupted power outage.
APC UPS 650VA Specs
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 325 Watts / 650 VA
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 50/60 Hz +/- 1 Hz Sync to mains
- Topology: Line-interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Transfer Time: 4 ms typical: 6 ms maximum
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing
- Input voltage range for main operations: 180 – 270 V
- Number of Power Cords: 1
- Type of Input Protection Required: GL fuse
- Input Power Factor at Full Load: 0.5
Batteries & Runtime.
- Battery type: Lead-acid battery
- Included Battery Modules: 1
- Typical recharge time: 4 hour(s)
- Replacement Battery: APCRBC110
- Expected Battery Life (years): 2 – 4
- Battery Charge Power (Watts): 19 Watts
- Battery Volt-Amp-Hour Capacity: 75
Buy at Zuri Mall.