Macbook Air M1 1.4ghz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 13.3″ Display Best Price in Kenya.
Apple M1 Chip
Packed with 16 billion transistors, the Apple M1- MGND3 LL/Aintegrates the CPU, GPU, Neural Engine, I/O, and more into a single system on a chip (SoC). Built with 5nm process technology, the Apple M1 delivers the performance you need without sacrificing power efficiency. The Apple M1 features four high-performance cores, each designed to run a single task, which allows for multithreaded workloads. There are also four efficiency cores to handle lighter workloads, using only a tenth of the power while still delivering fast performance. This means the Macbook Air M1 laptop performs up to 3.5 times faster than the previous generation while still delivering battery life up to 15 hours of wireless web browsing and up to 18 hours of video playback.
13.3″ Retina IPS Display
With four times as many pixels as an HD display, the 13.3″ Retina IPS Display provides up to 48 percent more color than the previous generation. The Retina Display has a 2560 x 1600 screen resolution and a 16:10 aspect ratio for 227 pixels per inch (ppi). The display glass goes right to the edge of the screen, making the bezels 50 percent thinner than before. Moreover, True Tone technology automatically adjusts the white balance to match the color temperature of the surrounding light.
True Tone Technology
With True Tone technology, the display delivers a more natural viewing experience for design and editing workflows, as well as everyday tasks like browsing the web and writing email.
The advanced security and convenience of Touch ID is built into the Macbook Air M1 laptop with M1 chip(MGND3 LL/A). Simply place your finger on the integrated Touch ID sensor and your MacBook Air unlocks. Use your fingerprint to immediately access locked documents, notes, and system settings. You can also use Apple Pay securely during checkout while online shopping. No need to enter shipping or billing info, and your card details are never shared.
The Magic Keyboard on this Macbook Air M1 laptop with M1 chip(MGND3 LL/A)features a scissor mechanism that delivers 1mm of key travel. There’s also a physical Esc key and an inverted “T” arrangement for the arrow keys. Combined with the Touch ID, the Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable, accurate typing experience.
Thunderbolt 3 with USB4 Support
Thunderbolt 3 is a hardware interface that utilizes the reversible USB Type-C connector. Doubling the speed of its predecessor, Thunderbolt 3 features a maximum throughput of 40 Gb/s when used with compatible devices. The connector also supports USB4, allowing you to connect to more peripherals, including the Apple Pro Display XDR in full 6K resolution.
When compared to the previous generation, the M1-powered MacBook Air can:
- Export a project for the web with iMovie up to 3x faster
- Integrate 3D effects into video in Final Cut Pro up to 5x faster
- For the first time, play back and edit multiple streams of full-quality, 4K ProRes video in Final Cut Pro without dropping a frame
- Export photos from Lightroom up to twice as fast
- Use ML-based features like Smart Conform in Final Cut Pro to intelligently frame a clip up to 4.3x faster
- Watch more movies and TV shows with up to 18 hours of battery life, the longest ever on MacBook Air
- Extend FaceTime and other video calls for up to twice as long on a single charge
- Future updates are coming to Adobe apps
- Apple M1 8-Core CPU
- 8GB Unified RAM 256GB SSD
- 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina IPS Display
- 7-Core GPU | 16-Core Neural Engine
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) | Bluetooth 5.0
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 / USB 4 Ports
- Backlit Magic Keyboard
- Force Touch Touchpad | Touch ID Sensor
Be the first to review “Macbook Air M1 1.4ghz 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 13.3″ Display”
You must be logged in to post a review.